Mariotti Films Channel & Streaming

Watch live streaming video from mariottifilms at livestream.com

Music clip of the week (karaoke version)

|
Una delle donne (bionde) che più mi attirano non solo fisicamente...voce stupenda e movenze da infarto..
Signori è la volta di Blondie...oggi "ecceziunalmente" in versione karaoke...(mi sento guasi fiorello)


Colour me your colour, baby
Colour me your car
Colour me your colour, darling
I know who you are
Come up off your colour chart
I know where you're comin' from

Call me (call me) on the line
Call me, call me any, anytime
Call me (call me) my love
You can call me any day or night
Call me

Cover me with kisses, darling
Cover me with love
Roll me in designer sheets
I'll never get enough
Emotions come, I don't know why
Cover up love's alibi

Call me (call me) on the line
Call me, call me any, anytime
Call me (call me)...

0 commenti: